Complaint Review: Pure Play Poker

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 04, 2013

• Reported By:Lake Worth Florida
Pure Play Poker
www.pureplay.com Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

PurePlay Players Club How much does FREE cost you when you buy a DVD from PUREPLAY poker Scottsdale It Is A Domain By Proxy Arizona (www.godaddy.com) the proxy

How many times have I read about fraudulent advertising, too many? On line the company Pureplay poker offered a DVD for $19.99. I was not interested in playing for real money, I just wanted to learn and practice playing poker. It seems that FOR FREE means a 14 day trial period and then they suck $19.99 out of your checking account each month; regardless of whether they've been contacted in writing that they made a mistake. The phone number they gave is never answered, but they did answer my e-mail and told me how to unsubscribe. However, following their directions is impossible. Also, if I'm a member (so they say) why am I denied admission to their site? I'd say that they broke their contract with me by not allowing me on the site which I have paid for now twice. I've notified my bank and will be filing faudulent charges against them. The one wise thing I did do was send a copy of every e-mail to myself and my attorney so that I'd have proof of our correspondence. Now I have their response as a copy of their notification of my dissatisfaction.
Sondra, Lake Worth, Florida

Sondra
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Play-Poker/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/PurePlay-Players-Club-How-much-does-FREE-cost-you-when-you-buy-a-DVD-from-PUREPLAY-poker-S-409130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Play Poker