• Report: #941905

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Ty — Midland Texas United States of America
Pure Play
600 Townsend Street, Suite 120E San Francisco, California United States of America

Pure Play Jason Kellerman - CEO unauthorized deduction from my checking account San Francisco, California

I had been a paying member on a monthly basis paying with a monthly deduction online from my personal checking account in the amount of 24.99. I received a email from them stating they were making a deduction of 221.88 for a yearly subscription. I did not authorize this payment and emailed them not to deduct this money, however they deducted it anyway. I was not successful at placing a stop payment and subsequently filed a claim with my bank to reverse these charges. Shortly thereafter Pure Play canceled my membership altogether even though my membership fee had been faithfully paid each month through automatic deduction from my account. This company does not respond to phone calls or emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Play/San-Francisco-California-94103/Pure-Play-Jason-Kellerman-CEO-unauthorized-deduction-from-my-checking-account-San-Franci-941905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Play