Complaint Review: Pure Saffron Slim

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: ptcyankee — Peachtree City Georgia
Pure Saffron Slim
6330 North Washington Street, Unit 8 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Pure Saffron Slim Sent me another bottle of thier product without my authorization and charged my credit card for $48. Denver, Colorado

I ordered 3 bottles of Pure Saffron Slim on 01/02/13 for $98.  By the time I got the bottles and tried it, it was past their 30 day warranty period, so I was essentially stuck with 2 unopened bottles because the product upset my stomach.   On 04/05/13 I received another bottle of Pure Saffron Slim that I didn't order.

I called the company and was told that they'd refund me 25% for the bottle that they just sent me.  I basically told them that I would have my credit card company reject the charge and would not pay for it.  They then said that they'd credit my card for the $48, but I really can't trust a company that charges my credit card when I did not authorize them to do so.

I'd say beware of them and whatever garbage this product really is made of.   When I made my order in January there was no mention that they'd continue to send me their product and charge me for it.  I would consider it to be a scam.  At least one other person on here has had the same experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Saffron-Slim/Denver-Colorado-80216/Pure-Saffron-Slim-Sent-me-another-bottle-of-thier-product-without-my-authorization-and-ch-1041090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Saffron Slim