Complaint Review: Pure Weight Loss A.K.A La Weight Loss

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2008

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
Pure Weight Loss A.K.A La Weight Loss
747 Dresher Road Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Pure Weight Loss A.K.A La Weight Loss They stole my money and time and then closed the doors in my face. Promised to refund my money but i never rec'v anything and still waiting since January 2008. Horsham Pennsylvania

I signed up with this program in the hopes of they were going to assist me in losing weight. I was a client of theirs for about 2 long years. One Saturday morning i arrived at the center to find out that they were closing their doors.

The employees had me sign a paper stating that they gave me my agreement and for me to get it certified and mail it to the Horsham location. They told me that i would recieve my money back in about 6-8 weeks.

I waited the six to eight weeks and nothing came in the mail in regards to my money. How can they just keep people's hard earned money like that without a word as to what is going on.

I am so upset because i work hard for my money!!!

philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Weight-Loss-AKA-La-Weight-Loss/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/Pure-Weight-Loss-AKA-La-Weight-Loss-They-stole-my-money-and-time-and-then-closed-the-doo-340844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Weight Loss A.K.A La Weight Loss