Complaint Review: Pure Weight Loss / LA Weight Loss

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:Deltona Florida
Pure Weight Loss / LA Weight Loss
Enterprise Rd Orange City, Florida U.S.A.

Pure Weight Loss / LA Weight Loss Weight Loss Program's a Scam Orange City Florida

I signed up for this weight loss program back in Oct 2007, at which time I had to prepaid for 52 weeks.

Five weeks into my program I had to have a medical procedure done which involved having anthesia. The counselors stated that they couldn't "serve" me for 30 days after my procedure which would have made it a day or two after Christmas when I could resume the program.

While doing some Christmas shopping in the same plaza where the center was located, I noticed that it looked empty. I then noticed papers hanging on the door. Those papers were refund applications. I had no noticed that the center was even closing!! No call, no letter, nothing!!

I completed the refund application & mailed it to the address listed along with my original contract & an estimation on my refund. The application stated to allow "8 weeks" for the refund. Well that was back at the end of Decemeber. It is now the beginning of April & still no refund. While my refund is very minimal ($235.00) compared to others, I still feel it is due to me. That would at least pay a month's worth of gas!!

Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Weight-Loss-LA-Weight-Loss/Orange-City-Florida/Pure-Weight-Loss-LA-Weight-Loss-Weight-Loss-Programs-a-Scam-Orange-City-Florida-322262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Weight Loss / LA Weight Loss