Complaint Review: Pure Weight Loss, La Weight Loss

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Baldwinsville New York
Pure Weight Loss, La Weight Loss
Syracuse, Clay, Auburn, Oswego, New York U.S.A.

Pure Weight Loss, La Weight Loss Wallet Thiefs Syracuse, New York

I worked for La Weight Loss last year and quit my job due to the fact that they are all about the money. They did not care whether or not if you lost the weight. Granted I was a client before I worked for them and was continuously hounded for buying their products. Everytime I walked through that door for "counseling" they quickly looked at my diary then said well we have new products and they do this for you in all reallity they had to change the labels due to other companies being sued for false advertisment and did not want to get caught.

I went to work for them because I wanted to help people and I would spend as much time with each client as possible. I was not there to take their money and run I wanted to help but every day I would hear "You are spending too much time with them and not enought time selling the product" If you ask me if you want to sell a product you have to take care of them first and help them figure out their problems before anything else. La Weight Loss aka Pure weight loss is a wallet hungry company and cares nothing about the clients.

~T~
Baldwinsville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Weight-Loss-La-Weight-Loss/Syracuse-Clay-Auburn-Oswego-New-York-13090/Pure-Weight-Loss-La-Weight-Loss-Wallet-Thiefs-Syracuse-New-York-269337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Weight Loss, La Weight Loss