Complaint Review: Pure-ecommerce LLC

Pure-ecommerce LLC

Pure-ecommerce LLC Terrible Service, Consulting Fee Rip Off Internet

*Consumer Comment: stylish gifts posting

*UPDATE Employee: Pure-Ecommerce Offers Substantial Training and Mentoring

Don't waste your money on their consulting or even the "turn key sites" . However, they only sell their cookie cutter sites with consulting and you don't need it. They prey on the weak. I am a woman without alot of tech skills and even I found the consulting so weak and basic.

They teach from the books SEO for dummies and Pay Per Click for dummies, thats it. They send you word documents with basically info directly out of the books. They offer phone support but again, not much help at all. Just purchase the books for $15 and you will get the same results. DO NOT pay the $1500 they want to charge you. In fact, they told me most customers only use about 10-15hrs only. Hmm, I wonder why. It is a rip off.  They were unprepared for each call, yawned repeatedly telling me how tired they were, got very defensive when you ask non scripted questions.  There are much better sites available and DO NOT pay for consulting.

Also, the sites are far from turn key. You will have alot of work to do before you can start selling. The site just has a design and products loaded (with no SEO and very unorganized, no part numbers, no weight of the item etc). Also, if you ask non scripted more in depth questions, forget it, they will not answer (because they don't know) and get frustrated with you.  We saved all our email correspondence with these folks as we caught on early this was not going to be something very good.

Unless you have never used the internet before, don't purchase the consulting. For that matter, don't purchase their sites. They use the same vendors over and over and just re-brand the sites. The products and vendors along with shopping carts that quick and easily create a website for you are easy to find online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-ecommerce-LLC/internet/Pure-ecommerce-LLC-Terrible-Service-Consulting-Fee-Rip-Off-Internet-616986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure-ecommerce LLC

stylish gifts posting

AUTHOR: Ecom Genius - ()

It appears that shopstylishgifts.com is defunct. It also appears that it never was actually operational.

So I take your defense of PEC as completely bogus.

Pure-Ecommerce Offers Substantial Training and Mentoring

AUTHOR: ShopStylishGifts - (United States of America)

I am an owner of a Pure-Ecommerce.com business, www.shopstylishgifts.com. I have found the staff and management to be totally professional, knowledgeable and honest. And  I found their training to be comprehensive, substantive, relevant and informative. They taught me everything I needed to know to run my business and be successful.  No other ecommerce company I found is offering the kind of in-depth consultation or mentoring that Pure-Ecommerce is providing.  I especially found the two hours of consultation on how to perform SEO really helpful and enjoyed reading SEO for Dummies, which they merely suggest as a reference tool. I would be happy to share my positive experience with anyone who is interested in a Pure-Ecommerce business.