meat

PureAcaiBerries.com, Performance Health
PureAcaiBerries.com Internet U.S.A.

PureAcaiBerries.com, Performance Health HOW TO CANCEL Orem Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support Response

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I got ripped off too, will following the process

Many people find it hard to cancel from this company. It was not hard for me. This is to help you.

If you go to PureAcaiBerries.com the links that you are looking for is on the bottom of the page. You can Unsubscribe, by clicking on Unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on Unsubscribe Newsletter. You can also click on Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page where it was agreed to send you the product. I would suggest anyone ordering a free sample to read the terms and conditions.

Also as I understand it, there is a 30 day return policy. There is also a Contact link to send your message to cancel at the bottom of the page. In terms and conditions there is even a telephone # to call.

Reduce your frustration and just use the links at the bottom of the page. As you can see they are not as bad as everyone is saying.

Calvin
Elk Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureAcaiBerriescom-Performance-Health/internet/PureAcaiBerriescom-Performance-Health-HOW-TO-CANCEL-Orem-Internet-373718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureAcaiBerries.com, Performance Health

Customer Support Response

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (U.S.A.)

We appreciate forums such as RipOff Report that allow for customers of all products to vent or state their beliefs concerning a given product. We look at it as a great opportunity for us to share our vision and see it only as a positive. We understand your issue and acknowledge there have been others who have shared your same frustration. We recognize we are not perfect, but we are always seeking perfection.

We would like to take a moment and outline our whole marketing concept and emphasize it is very clearly outlined in our Terms and Conditions and made readily available and we actually require persons to verify it has been read BEFORE one chooses to take our sample. We offer Acai a tremendously healthy product, in a trial size, at a greatly reduced price, in order to allow more people an opportunity to try our healthy product that would otherwise never had had the chance. In doing so, our intent is that when an individual tries our sample, they can make a decision as to whether or not they would like to continue to receive the product on a monthly basis. If they like the product, they do nothing and the product continues to come each month. If they choose they no longer want the product, no problem, all they have to do is go to the web address on the bottle (www.gohelpnow.com) and simply cancel the product. This usually takes less than 5 minutes.

We strive to do everything possible to make the product cancellation experience as easy and fast as possible for our customers. In the spirit of good customer relations, we have created a specific avenue for all who wish to give their feedback directly to us by visiting our Customer Support website and clicking on the "We Want to Hear From You" button. We hope this helps to clarify any misconceptions and invite any and all to visit our Customer Support website (www.gohelpnow.com), available 24/7/365 a week, for more information.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I got ripped off too, will following the process

AUTHOR: Peggysue - (U.S.A.)

I too got ripped off $53.98. I contacted them and told them I was sending back the order, as I didn't not want it. Canceled out any remaining contract with them, after ordering my "Free Supply". After 6 phone calls and 6 emails, they offered me a refund of $34.99, because they have no information that I returned the order. These people are the biggest rip off I have ever dealt with. I just notified my Credit card and they are fighting the battle now for me!!