Complaint Review: PureColon1000, ITPerformance Life, PS3 Health Products, Vital Health Systems, 8882898740Vital37

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Naples Florida
www.VitalHealthSystems.com Internet U.S.A.

ITPerformance Life, PS3 Health Products, Vital Health Systems, 8882898740Vital37PureColon1000, Unauthorized Charges on my credit card Internet

On 9/09 I ordered a trial sample of Pure Colon1000, cost 4.95 from the Pure Colon website. Their website plainly states 4.95 was for a sample only.

Imagine my surprize when I was charged 79.76 on my next statement, and sent another bottle of pills. I was credited this amount back after notifying my credit card company, and returning the bottle along with a letter to Pure Colon 1000 demanding a refund since I didn't order their pills.

Now small amounts are showing up each month on my credit card under various names, for what I don't know. Pure Colon has distributed or sold my credit card number to the following and these are the amounts charged to my account:

9/26 IT Performance Life 4.87
10/26 PS3 Health Products 5.87
11/27 Vital Health System 4.51
12/26 Vital37 4.51

I called the listed phone number on their site and can't get a live person, just a recording to go to gohelpnow.com and give my cc number to cancil any orders.

I can't believe all of the people who are being scammed by this outfit. Can't something be done to stop this. I am sick and tired of dealing with these people, I'm going to have to cancil my cc and start over to get away from this scammer.

Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureColon1000-ITPerformance-Life-PS3-Health-Products-Vital-Health-Systems-8882898740Vital37/internet/ITPerformance-Life-PS3-Health-Products-Vital-Health-Systems-8882898740Vital37PureColon1-416601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureColon1000, ITPerformance Life, PS3 Health Products, Vital Health Systems, 8882898740Vital37