Complaint Review: PureFX Fitness Studios

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Rhoda — Maple Ontario Canada
PureFX Fitness Studios
10557 Keele St, Suite 1 Vaughan, Ontario United States of America

PureFX Fitness Studios Do not sign any contracts if you don't want to loose any money. account as a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee was suppose to be if I had cancelled before my one year contract ended not when I was in my third year. After a two day battle I got my money bac Vaughan, Ontario

I had a one year membership.  I cancelled in my third year.  Co-owner Lora Calabro took $169 from my bank account as a cancellation fee was only suppose to happen if I cancelled before my one year membership no in my third year.  After a two day battle I got my money back.  I don't know if you will be as lucky.  It was my first bad experience with a fitness studio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureFX-Fitness-Studios/Vaughan-Ontario-L6A-0J5/PureFX-Fitness-Studios-Do-not-sign-any-contracts-if-you-dont-want-to-loose-any-money-ac-847710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureFX Fitness Studios