Complaint Review: PureGreen International LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Albledio — New York New York
PureGreen International LLC
1781 Anchor Avenue PETERSBURG, Virginia USA

PureGreen International LLC Vapor Clean Biggest Rippoff of my life! BIG TIME SCAMMERS PETERSBURG Virginia

I bought the Gaia Steam Cleaner and Vacum from this company for nearly $1,000. I really needed a good cleaner that would last for a while. The lifetime warranty on the boiler and heating element sounded great too.

However, what I ended up getting was a defective machine made of cheap plastic materials, which started falling apart in the first few months of use, and eventually became completely unusable. When i sent the product back for repair or refund, not only did the company not honor their warranty, but proceeded to void my warranty on false pretenses and accusations.

I have made many purchases in my life, some of which were not pleasant, but this is the most agravating and costly of all. The company who sells it are complete scammers. I could never get a hold of them over the phone, and the person who replies to the emails is completely unprofessional and not interested at all to help. They charge an arm and a leg by making false representations of the quality of this product and associated warranty, but once they have your money, you matter nothing to them.

My case is still unresolved, and it looks like I will have to resort to the courts to recoup my loss. Definitely a first for me, and hope it will be the last.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureGreen-International-LLC/-PETERSBURG-Virginia-23803/PureGreen-International-LLC-Vapor-Clean-Biggest-Rippoff-of-my-life-BIG-TIME-SCAMMERS-PE-1162468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureGreen International LLC