Complaint Review: PureHealth100

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: stephanie — Cuba City Wisconsin United States of America
PureHealth100

PureHealth100 Health supplements Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: PureHealth100 is employing Americans and doing the best they can

I hav ordered 2 bottles of green coffee bean extract in April.  I have not been able to reach the company becaus noone answers e-mails and the phone number listed has an answering machine that states it is full that I cannot leave a message.  I have been watching others comment on how they never received their products from there either so I cancelled my order through Paypal but have not been able to get a refund as of yet.

Stephanie, Cuba City WI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureHealth100/internet/PureHealth100-Health-supplements-Internet-Internet-885173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureHealth100

PureHealth100 is employing Americans and doing the best they can

AUTHOR: consumer - (United States of America)

Thank you PureHealth100 for the update on Facebook and congratulations for the upswing in business. THANKS FOR EMPLOYING more AMERICANS. My fellow Americans, the unemployment rate is high and many jobs are or have gone overseas. With that said, I dont mind waiting patiently if it means employing a fellow American.

Yes, we can demand instant gratification or spend our money elsewhere but I feel growing an American company is good. It is merely my opinion but I think the company is doing the best they can to address the higher demand. They admitted their errors, addressing the problem and offering refunds or supply orders ASAP, that is good enough for me.

I order the product May 5 after seeing it on Dr. Oz. I was worried I was being scammed but I used my head and implemented a little patient. With a little research, I was able to confirm that PureHealth100 has not forgotten about me by going to http://stores.purehealth100.com/Service.bok  and entering my confirmation number. My order has not been shipped but they working on it. FYI, I accidently entered the invoice number versus confirmation number at first and nothing came up so make
sure you enter confirmation number.