Complaint Review: PureHealth100

• Submitted: Fri, May 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Estell Manor New Jersey United States of America
PureHealth100

PureHealth100 be-well@pureblackraspberry.com Company charged my paypal account and never delivered product nor responded to any email inquiries as to status Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are here to service you now.

This company charged my paypal account immediately and never delivered the product. I have emailed them multiple times inquiring as to status of my order to no avail and the ID number I received for my order is conveniently not recognized by their system. No response received at all to my email inquiries and their 1-888-323-9355 number has an odd ring and is never picked up. BEWARE, this company is a complete ripoff. I am going to see what paypal will do to help me next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureHealth100/internet/PureHealth100-be-wellpureblackraspberrycom-Company-charged-my-paypal-account-and-never-d-888019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureHealth100

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are here to service you now.

AUTHOR: Nancy - (United States of America)

Hi,

My name is Nancy and I am the President of Pure Health LLC.  We did experience a huge influx of orders due to a couple of Dr. Oz shows that happened to focus on products that we specialize in.

Because Dr. Oz does not endorse specific brands and we had no way of knowing that these shows would air, we were not prepared to handle the HUGE influx of orders we received as a result of the Dr. Oz recommendations!

We admit we made mistakes, took too long to get orders out and were not able to handle the tens of thousands of telephone calls and e-mails we received each day!  We are a small company and all our systems were overloaded and we, honestly, we overwhelmed!

So, now, our systems are upgraded, we have hired additional (and awesome!) staff and we are here ready to serve you!

Regarding your payment being taken before your items shipped, when you pay with paypal, they charge your card immediately when you order. We have no control over this - this is paypal's policy.  If you order directly with us using your credit card, we do not charge your card until your items ship out. This our policy.  I hope this information is helpful.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again in the future.

Nancy