Complaint Review: PurePlay Poker On Line Poker Room

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Anaheim Connecticut
PurePlay Poker On Line Poker Room
Purplay.com San Fransico, California U.S.A.

PurePlay Poker On Line Poker Room Site is Rigged, They control the Flops and Hands San Fransico California

*Consumer Comment: Poorplay is what I call it

*Author of original report: PuePlay

PurePlayonline is the biggest Poker ripoff on line.

First let me say i have won money there about$550in a year.But it was only to keep me paying my monthly fee, i have reported them to numreous of places while i was winning i still thought the site was rigged even my hands were rigged.This is how the play goes there, sya you have AK of spades and someone else has say 56 you go all in they call , on the flop it will come up 78910 it is either a Flush, Fullhouse , are Straight there every hand and flop this is not noraml play as they say it is.I have also complained to them and all they give you in respones is there made up script to answer questions .

When you call you can only get two pepole and thats it i have called so many times that i can't count and always get the same pepole.One reply i recived from them gave me te number to the company that they say calibrates there Random number genarator, well these pepole agrred and also stated to me that the flops and hands there are not normal after i explained to them how they were.We need to ban together and get something done about Pureplay so if you would like you can contact me at robinvandunk@yahoo.com and please indicate that you are someone about Pureplay if we get enough pepole together i believe we can do something about this.

Rotti1
Anaheim, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PurePlay-Poker-On-Line-Poker-Room/San-Fransico-California/PurePlay-Poker-On-Line-Poker-Room-Site-is-Rigged-They-control-the-Flops-and-Hands-San-Fra-396091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PurePlay Poker On Line Poker Room

Poorplay is what I call it

AUTHOR: Ralph - (U.S.A.)

The card dealing is so messed up. Certain cards tend to get dealt over and over again. I am able to do better than average because I look for the patterns and play for them. Customer service is virtually non-existent also. I ewcommend you stay away, unless you are just playing for free for 'fun'.

AUTHOR: Rotti1 - (U.S.A.)

Now that i have your atteion, let me say that i wrote this to see how many pepole would responed and to see what they had to say , and most were upset that they had not won anything.Well let me say i have won money there and it adds up to more than what i have already paid in my monthly dues in a year, so in to your respone to your claims if they were true why would they let me win more than i have paid in a year.And also alot complained about the hands well let me say this they can not control how pepole play are what they call with , there pepole call with anything and everything so how can some not get straights flushes and fullhoueses the odds of that happen are alot greater when pepole call like that.Matter of fact i have doubled my yearly dues.