Complaint Review: Purebred Sales

• Reported By: Christian — Lone Tree Colorado USA
Purebred Sales
508 w. mission ave. suite 204 escondido, California United States of America

Purebred Sales magazine sales escondido, California

I was approached to buy magazines at my front door. There were two girls who were really excited to win a trip to europe. I told them I had been scammed before and they said they couldn't believe that.

I ordered 3 magazines to be delivered to my house and one to be donated spending approximately $300. This was in march and I still have not received anything.

I tried calling the phone number to get my money back and it was disconnected. Does anyone have a phone number to contact them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purebred-Sales/escondido-California-92025/Purebred-Sales-magazine-sales-escondido-California-491732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purebred Sales