Complaint Review: Purehealth

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: chillibbee — Burtonsville Maryland United States of America
Purehealth

Purehealth be-well@purehealth100.com Biggest Internet Scam Internet, Internet

I purchased several items totalling $38.47 from PureHealth on May 1, 2012 and as of this writing May 23, 2012 I have yet to receive them.

I waited for two weeks, called the company and was told that they are backlogged because of the huge demand for the pure green coffee beans since the Dr. Oz show.  However, the representative told me that I would receive my order by May 15th via USPS.   I sent an e-mail but no one responded to it, tried calling on the phone and was told on one particular time that they had just completed the orders for April 26th, which apparently was a big lie.  I tried to contact them again by phone only to get a message stating that the mail box is full.  I sent several other e-mails without an actual response from any one.

So, I believe that I was ripped off by this so-called company and I am going to get my attorney involved in this matter.  It definitely has been way too long for an order to reach anyone.  Either send me my order, or refund me my money as soon as possible.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.  THEY ARE A BIG RIP-OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purehealth/internet/Purehealth-be-wellpurehealth100com-Biggest-Internet-Scam-Internet-Internet-887200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purehealth