Complaint Review: Purehealth100.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Beverly — Wellington Texas United States of America
Purehealth100.com

Purehealth100.com Several week ago after watching the Dr. Oz show on raspberry keytone, I ordered 2 bottles from purehealth.com. The money was drafted from my Paypal account but I have not received my order, Internet

Several weeks ago after watching the Dr. Oz show on raspberry keytone I ordered 2 bottles from purehealth100.com.  I have not received my order no can I contact them by phone or e-mail.  The money was debited for my Paypal account. This company is a ripoff!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purehealth100com/internet/Purehealth100com-Several-week-ago-after-watching-the-Dr-Oz-show-on-raspberry-keytone-I-883741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purehealth100.com