Complaint Review: Purely Custom San Diego Chad Ynclan

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — San Diego California
Purely Custom San Diego Chad Ynclan
2920 Damon Ave San Diego, California USA

Purely Custom Window Tinting San Diego Chad Ynclan..Won't Replace Bubbling Tint, SCAM...BEWARE!!! San Diego California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Purely Custom INC

BUYER BEWARE: I brought my car in here and it was the WORST mistake ever!! I knew the bubbling meant something was wrong. I asked the person Chad if they could re-do it and he told me the bubbling goes away after a few days. I was kind of suspicious, but I waited. After a week, there were still bubbles. I called Chad who told me that I would have to call the film company. WHAT?! The film company told me that the bubbling was bad installation and that they couldnt replace it. Ive been calling over a week and Chad is nowhere to be found. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. Do not go here unless you want to waste your money. I had to spend $100 to get this mess of a job off my car. GO TO A REAL TINTER!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purely-Custom-San-Diego-Chad-Ynclan/San-Diego-California-92129/Purely-Custom-Window-Tinting-San-Diego-Chad-YnclanWont-Replace-Bubbling-Tint-SCAM-1057615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purely Custom San Diego Chad Ynclan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Purely Custom INC

AUTHOR: Purely Custom INC - ()

I'm sorry but you are obviously not a client of Purely Custom INC... All clients are not issued a manufacturers number or warranty unless requested or moving out of the area.  All warranty issues are handled in house unless a manufacture warranty is requested to have the work done at another unaffiliated dealer that carries the same product.

The invoice is pulled up and all information is transferred to a nation wide manufacture warranty with no questions asked. In conclusion a Purely Custom INC client would never be told to contact the manufacture for a warranty, because the manufacture warranty is a warranty covered by any shop carrying this very popular  nation wide product free of charge.

Since you decided to remaine announmious and your not a client.  My guess is that you feel that cyber defamation of charater   is the new way of reducing your competition. You will learn one day that not criticizing your competition will get you a lot further with your clients. Good luck with your business there's plenty to go around.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC