Complaint Review

605 N. High St #264 Internet United States of America Phone:
800-509-4206
Category:
Web Hosting

Purely Hosting cannot or will not make my website's control panel available to me, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Website Control Panel

In May,2012 I paid Purely Hosting $213.00 to develop and host a website for me.  This was in response to an email offer.

While I can get the website on my computer, I cannot get access to the cpanel using the username and password provided by them. I tried on three computers and two internet providers. They insisted in two emails that everything is working correctly.  Purely Hosting did not respond to my third email.

In addition to the $213.00 I paid to Purely Hosting, I assume that they are making money off of "my" website since the advertisers do not have any information on me. I believe Purely Hosting has defrauded me.

Soon after receiving the website I received an offer to SEO the site.  I have not found my site listed on any search engine. Alexa has no data on the site. This SEO company is at the same street address as Purely Hosting but a different office number.  This appears to be a second fraud from the same address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purely-Hosting/internet/Purely-Hosting-cannot-or-will-not-make-my-websites-control-panel-available-to-me-Interne-919266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purely Hosting

Website Control Panel

AUTHOR: Calista - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear about the difficulty you have been having with your control panel. There are several things that could be going on, however we should be able to assist you with logging into this. Please contact our support by phone or email for further assistance with this. As part of your hosing you are entitled to your control panel.

The good thing is that  you stated that your website is up and running. It does take a bit of time to have the search engines rank your site and show your website in their listings but this is something that with the proper SEO tools you can do and you don't have to pay any extra money to do this. We have free tutorials than can help you with getting your site ranked as high as possible.

We do appreciate you as a customer.

Calista