Complaint Review: Pureplay Poker

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Pureplay Poker
www.pureplay.com Internet U.S.A.

Pureplay Poker make the weak look strong Internet

Wow let me first stae that I stumbled on to this web site on an accident. I typed in pueplay insted of pureplay an they sent me to this web site. man am I happy I did.

I went on to read the reports and wat do u know they had an report on pureplay. so I read on an the things I read was shocking when I first started playn I was doin ok but shortly after things started to get funky. All the weird and strange flops where rediculous. if um playn or holdin 2 pairs sum1 always gets 3 of a kind or if um holdin a Ace high flush sum1 is behind me wit a full boat. I knew that I was only playn 4 fun well an try to win a few extra bucks.

But wen u get beat like that so many times it tends to piss u off alot and I even tried being patient but I would always lose at the end of the tournament.

I wouldnt even doubt it if they had sum kind of shadow player on line that weeds out the decent players so the weak players can look an feel good about them selves.

thats only hurting them cause they probably leave the poker rooms and enter cash games thinking they got skills and get ate alive so pureplay I believe is a bust. when I first started playn on the site I was excited now um pissed off and bored I think its not fair at all.. thanks for listening its ya boy Northview Holla

Northview
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pureplay-Poker/internet/Pureplay-Poker-make-the-weak-look-strong-Internet-477088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pureplay Poker