Complaint Review: Pureplay

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:Rio Linda California
Pureplay
San Francisco, California Internet U.S.A.

Pureplay online poker site San Francisco California

When I first joined several months ago. I would win someitmes. Enought to keep paying to play. But since the site has changed I never win money games. I alway win point games and game to get into the large money games. I have notice the play is different from game to game.

Most of the time in a money game I will win some points at the beginning, but when it gets down to the last 50 players the hands change and it gets harder to get a good hand. I get the feeling that the site is set up to allow a person to have a little fun but not to win anything. So I have stopped paying to play and play the lower games to try to pay for playing but even at that level it hard to win.

I sent them an email to let them know I wouldn't be paying to play. They responded back and still continue to send me emails wanting money from me to play. I have done this before to them. But a few months ago I referred my mother to them and they gave me 50 for the referral so I used that to play. I have played poker for serveral yrs and have read several books. I know I'm not the average player I should be able to make enough to pay to play.

I would like to see them investaged and to hear back if anything is wrong with this site.

Phoebec
Rio Linda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pureplay/internet/Pureplay-online-poker-site-San-Francisco-California-385101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pureplay