Complaint Review: Pureplay.com Jason Killerman

• Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:erie Michigan
Pureplay.com Jason Killerman
www.Pureplay.com Internet U.S.A.

Pureplay.com Jason Killerman CEO They stole $50.00 from me for FREE PLAY CHIPS Internet

Be aware that Pure Play is an unethical company. I played at Pure Play for years until my state was no longer allowing me to be more than a basic player. On occasion I check back and look to see if my state has been unblocked. The other night I redownloaded the software and was given an immediate option to purchase a package. There were 3 to chose from. I thought this was a new membership package and bought the $50.00 one.

To my suprise when the sofware completed I was still a basic member and realised they had just sold me play chips for $50.00. I emailed immediatly telling them to reverse these charges but was responded to that oh well we are not giving you your money back. Basically --to bad! Why? Why would anyone buy play chips? Why would this company want to keep the money of a player that did not understand she was buying just play chips?

I am so disgusted with Pure Play! Never again will I and anyone I can get to listen play on this site. You use to be able to call Pureplay but now you can only leave a message. They must have so many unhappy players that they no longer want to communicate with them other than by email. How sad is that?

erie, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pureplaycom-Jason-Killerman/internet/Pureplaycom-Jason-Killerman-CEO-They-stole-5000-from-me-for-FREE-PLAY-CHIPS-Internet-469598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pureplay.com Jason Killerman