Complaint Review: Puristat Digestive Wellness Center

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Sylmar California United States of America
Puristat Digestive Wellness Center

Puristat Digestive Wellness Center Rip me off for $114.90. Never received products. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer has already been refunded

*Author of original report: Puristat Digestive Wellness Center

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer's Order Has Shipped

On Feb. 20th, 2013. I ordered a 28 day colon and liver cleanse from Puristat Digestive and Wellness Center, internet base business. I paid $114.90, the $14.00+ dollars was to expedite my purchase. I have contacted the company, since my package was not delivered within a few days.

I spoke with Vicky, by phone and she assured me the $14.00+ was returned to my bank account, well it was not returned. I kept calling Vicky to find out the status of my purchase and when to expect it, she kept saying it was shipped on wednesday which would have been Feb. 27th, I still did not receive my product. On March 5th, I decided to cancel my order. Vicky said, she will tell the owner Jim, about my frustration and refund my money in full.

I asked Vicky, to please email me when they have returned all my money to my bank account. I have not received a single email regarding my refund. After they received my money, communications stopped. I had to rely on contacting them by phone, which was a waste of time, as Vicky kept trying to disguise her voice. It is a horrible feeling for merchants to be able to rip you off like this. Something must be done nown!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puristat-Digestive-Wellness-Center/internet/Puristat-Digestive-Wellness-Center-Rip-me-off-for-11490-Never-received-products-Inte-1026082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puristat Digestive Wellness Center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer has already been refunded

AUTHOR: Puristat Digestive Wellness - ()

Again, we apologize for this customer's frustration.  Unfortunately the delay was out of our hands.  We tried to appease the customer with free shipping and a price discount.  The customer's full purchase price has already been refunded.

Puristat, Inc. has helped improve the health of thousands of satisfied customers since 2001.  When a customer is not satisfied, we do whatever we can to make it right.  However we understand that for some, an unexpected shipping delay can be too frustrating.

We regret when even one customer experiences less than our exceptional level of service.

Puristat Digestive Wellness Center

AUTHOR: Brenda - ()

I AM, so very grateful to Ripoff Report! Only after my complaint was posted, did Puristat started communicating with me, prior to that, it was like pulling teeth speaking to Vickie. Even Jim, the owner is now e-mailing and trying to make contact by phone. Before, they wouldn't lift a finger to contact me regarding my order.

I cancelled my order on March 5th, for the second, was told my money was refunded into my account and that was a false statement. They proceeded to mail the package on March 7th, after cancellation, which I AM returning to them immediately, for I have no use for it. My bad experience will not allow me to consume their products.

I will continue to monitor my account to be sure my money was returned. Hoping, no one ever has to deal with this type of behavior. All I keep hearing Vickie say, we need to be more proactive. But when, when will you start?

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer's Order Has Shipped

AUTHOR: Puristat Digestive Wellness - (United States of America)

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in receiving your order.  As should have been communicated by our Customer Care Department, your order was delayed due to an unexpected backorder of one of the components of your order.  Your order has shipped and is scheduled to arrive to you on Wednesday, 3/13 according to FEDEX tracking.  Please call our Customer Care Department at 1-800-492-4984 to discuss your order since we would like arrange for you to keep your order, receive a discount off the price of your order, and receive free S&H to apologize for your frustration.

Puristat Customer Care