Complaint Review: Puristat, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Frustada — Rockwall Texas
Puristat, Inc.
1251 NW Maynard Road Suite #145 Cary, North Carolina United States of America

Puristat, Inc. ordered a product from Puristat. After I received my one-time purchase, Puristat renewed my order without my consent and charged my credit card. When I called to complain they indicated that they co Cary, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Complete Refund Has Already Been Issued

On Nov 11 2012 I ordered a product from Puristat.  After I received my one-time purchase, Puristat renewed my order on 12/24/2012 without my consent and charged my credit card.  When I called to complain they indicated that they could refund the money if I returned the shipment.  They claimed I could just return it to the post office marked "return to sender".
So they did it again, after I called and talked with "Vick" they sent another order on 01-28/2013, charging me again on my credit card. I been calling for the past two months and they keep telling me that they returned the money, the bank will take 4-5 days to release the money.
Vicky, told me that she will call me   when they have returned all my money to my bank account. I have not received a single call  regarding my refund. I had to rely on contacting them by phone, which was a waste of time.

Please Help I need my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puristat-Inc/Cary-North-Carolina-27513/Puristat-Inc-ordered-a-product-from-Puristat-After-I-received-my-one-time-purchase-P-1040103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puristat, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Complete Refund Has Already Been Issued

AUTHOR: Puristat Digestive Wellness - ()

The customer's refund was completed.  She was correctly advised that depending on the policies of her card issuing bank, the credit can take 3-5 days to post to her account.

The product shipments and discounted pricing this customer received is provided as part of the benefits of enrollment in our Discount Maintenance Plan. Participation in the plan is the choice of the customer and is mentioned three times during the checkout process:

1. On each individual Product Page

2. In the description of the item(s) in the customer's shopping cart prior to checkout

3. On the customer's order receipt emailed after purchase

Orders can always be placed with or without enrolling in the Discount Maintenance Plan by clicking the link on the product page. Or, if preferred, we can assist placing orders by calling us at 1-800-492-4984

Puristat, Inc. has helped thousands of clients since 2001, and we take pride in helping our valued clients feel great.