Complaint Review: Puritans Pride

• Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Maryebr — Grandville Michigan United States of America
Puritans Pride
Oakdale NY 11769 Oakdale, New York United States of America

Puritans Pride Puritans Pride vitamins website not disclosing hidden allergens Oakdale, New York

Puritans Pride Zinc lozenges, product number 4160 on their website clearly states it contains no wheat. I took the product for months. Just by chance I happened to look at the label and see it states it contains wheat.

I have Celiac Disease. Wheat is seen by my body as a toxin. Despite removing what I thought to be all wheat from my diet I contined to have severe health problems.

As I have stopped taking these a week ago my problems with fatique, intestinal issues, brain fog, joint aches etc. are beginning to resolve.

I have not seen much response form the company. They seem to have no knowledge of the seriousness of Celiac Disease. They still claim on their website that their lozenges are wheat free even though it's been many days since I called them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puritans-Pride/Oakdale-New-York-11769/Puritans-Pride-Puritans-Pride-vitamins-website-not-disclosing-hidden-allergens-Oakdale-N-803730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puritans Pride