Complaint Review: Purity By Mineral Science

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Butler Missouri
Purity By Mineral Science
https://secure.mineralscience.com/proc_land05_3pg/land.php Internet U.S.A.

Purity By Mineral Science Good luck trying to get an RMA#, I've been trying for months! Internet

Stupid me. You should always follow the rule "If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is"! I ordered the "free" trial and paid the shipping. The quality of the cosmetics is less than drug store quality, and they want more money than better products. I have tried to return the merchandise only to have ALWAYS recieved a busy signal when calling, and have yet to recieve a return email from them. I'm done with them and I hope they start getting as many bad reports as possible so maybe their state's attorney general will take notice. As a last resort, I have written the email below and sent it to them. I suggest any other consumers who have tried to reach them do the like:

Dear Sirs,

This will be the ONLY warning you get from me concerning this matter. I have tried an unheard of amount of times to reach your customer service department for an RMA # to no avail. Please now be advised that I am VERY DISSATISFIED with your product, and have been trying to return it since the week after I recieved it. I will try no longer. Here is what I sent:

"Let it be known that if your company attempts to charge my credit card ONE MORE TIME I will be forced to take legal action. Also let it be known that I, as well as many other consumers, have filed a report with "rip off report".com. In case you are interested, here's the link:

I will also be filing reports with any and all e-commerce BBB's about your ill-managed customer service and policies.

Butler, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-By-Mineral-Science/internet/Purity-By-Mineral-Science-Good-luck-trying-to-get-an-RMA-Ive-been-trying-for-months-In-315041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity By Mineral Science