Complaint Review: Purity LLC

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2008

• Reported By:Healdsburg California
Purity LLC
http://www.buypurity.com/store/ Internet U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science - Purity Charged shipping and handling, then for full cost of product when I was supposed to get 14 day trial period first Internet

I clicked on a link for a "free" trial of Mineral Makeup, then entered my debit card number for $7.95 s/h. [Supplying a debit card # was the best thing I could've done, but I didn't find that out until I called my bank.] I did a search for Purity Mineral Makeup and they have many websites, but varying physical addressesut all with the same phone number. Also, upon doing the search, I found many hits reporting the company as a scam.

I immediately checked my bank account, which indeed show a charge for the $7.95 s/h fee. Fearing more activity to my account by this company, I called my bank, and had my debit card number cancelled (which, fortunately, did not cancel my account). Thanks to your site, I sustained few damages, just a $7.95 lesson on internet fraud. I certainly feel like one of the lucky ones. Please catch these people to save more smart, yet occasionally foolish, people like myself!

Marilyn
Healdsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-LLC/internet/Purity-Mineral-Science-Purity-Charged-shipping-and-handling-then-for-full-cost-of-produ-311616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity LLC