- Report: #453666
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Makeup, mineralscience.com
Purity Mineral Makeup, mineralscience.comwww.mineralscience.com Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, Texas U.S.A.
Purity Mineral Makeup, mineralscience.com Charged my bank account before trial period expired. Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Texas
*UPDATE Employee: Trial Period was no 30 days
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
After seeing the "light", I decided to try and cancel these offers, because the maze of headaches and automatic charges to my bank account proved to me that it looked too good to be true. I cancelled the hyperexpensive coffee beans and tried to cancel the mineral makeup and I was told the account was cancelled and to return the product. This was all about two weeks ago. Apparently I did not get a cancellation number for the makeup and, in addition, accidently returned the package to another location in Texas, albeit related to the right one.
Today (May 20th) a charge for 69.95 went through my bank and I don't even have the product in my presence! I called customer service, and they seemed to think it was normal to bill my account before the 30-day trial, but offered to refund 40% of the cost now, and the other 60% when they receive the returned product. I now have a required cancellation number, but of course it is up to me to call and confirm that the package has been received in their hands.
I know I made an unfortunate choice--things are NEVER "free". Write down those "cancellation numbers", folks!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Makeup-mineralsciencecom/DallasFort-Worth-Airport-Texas/Purity-Mineral-Makeup-mineralsciencecom-Charged-my-bank-account-before-trial-period-expi-453666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.