Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science Make-up

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:paradise Pennsylvania
Purity Mineral Science Make-up
6 Leaman Rd Wexford, Texas U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science Make-up They kept my money even after I returned the product Wexford Pans Texas

I fell for the word,"free"once again.I wasn't so worried about the $7.95,it was when i returned all the make-up in its original bag also in a padded envelope as they requested i do,and i still have not received my $64.19 they removed from my account.Now i try to contact Purity and a machine tells me i can not complete my call at this time.

This is my first time falling for this type of scam,it realy makes me angry when I know there is nothing i can realy do about it.So i hope whomever reads this thinks about it better than I have and save their money from thieves.

Rick
paradise, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science-Make-up/Wexford-Texas/Purity-Mineral-Science-Make-up-They-kept-my-money-even-after-I-returned-the-product-Wexfor-310056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science Make-up