Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science Makeup

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:Charleston West Virginia
Purity Mineral Science Makeup
6051 Wallace Road- Suite 110 Wexford, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science Makeup Purity Science stole 7.95 and then 59.99 from my account and cost me 70.00 in overdraft fees!! Wexford Pennsylvania

Purity Mineral Science took money out of my bank account without my persmission or knowledge. It started with a charge of $7.95 and then another charge of $59.95 shorty after. I have never even heard of this company much less ordered from them. They also cost me two overdraft fees in the amount of $70.00 that I am trying to have removed. This company has a phone number however they usually had large call volume and they are unable to take calls, or a recording wil come on stating that there is at least 20 to 30 calls ahead of yours and that you will be placed on hold. After I contated my bank I researched the company and found that there were other people who have had this happen with this same company as well. I sent an email to the company explaining what had happened and that the charges were fraulent and must be corrected. If the company does correct these charges I will ammend this report immeadiatly, however, if the company does not correct these fradulent charges I will take legal action against this company to get back the money that was stolen.

Kristen
Charleston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science-Makeup/Wexford-Pennsylvania-15090/Purity-Mineral-Science-Makeup-Purity-Science-stole-795-and-then-5999-from-my-account-an-317868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science Makeup