interference

• Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By:Midlothian Illinois
Purity Mineral Science Makeup
http://www.mineralscience.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science Makeup Purity Minerals Internet SCAM just pay $7.95 S&H Internet Internet

*General Comment: Actually It Is Fair

*Consumer Comment: Not a rip-off

Well, on Nov. 15, 2007, I was approched on the internet by a very appeling offer. The offer to get a months worth of makeup for only $7.95 shipping and handling. Well, over a month later, I still have not gotten my makeup.

A week after I was supposed to get my makeup, so two weeks after I placed the order, I sent them an e-mail stating that I did not want to recieve any more makeup, that I did not recieve the makeup I ordered, and that I wanted a refund, or I was going to take legal action.

Around, Two weeks later, I was charged $59.99 on my credit card. I am a full time student, I dont have that much extra money for makeup I won't get.

So, I sent them another email tonight after researching them and finding out I am not the only one this happened to. I stated that if they did not refund my $7.95, my $59.99, and pay the $32.00 bank fee that I got because they overdrew my account, I would take legal actions, and I will. Please don't fall for this, its just going to keep going on and I am going to cancel my card because of it.

Shae
Midlothian, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science-Makeup/nationwide/Purity-Mineral-Science-Makeup-Purity-Minerals-Internet-SCAM-just-pay-795-SH-Internet-In-293031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science Makeup

#1 General Comment

Actually It Is Fair

AUTHOR: Silvia - ()

The same thing happened to me. Except I had read the terms and conditions, and knew that I needed to send it back. I hadn't recieved the makeup until after the send back date and wasn't pleased that I didn't get to try it.

Because I had called the company several times and was able to produce my phone records, Bank of America refunded the 59.95 to me. They did not however refund me any of the charges that I incurred from the overdraw it put into my account. They used to post highest transaction first, and as a student myself I had no extra money. They posted the 60 bucks and then every tiny transaction that I had that day cost me an extra $30 from Bank of America. I never paid and opened a suit with them which I was refunded for only 3 and half years later.

Not a rip-off

AUTHOR: ew - (United States of America)

I have joined the Purity Mineral Makeup and read their terms and conditions and they are very clear about what you can expect such as the initial fee and the first charge if you keep the shipment.  They also state that if you decide to keep it, you will be enrolled in the club and receive shipments every 60 days.  I think you are being a bit unfair to them just because you did want to go through with the offer.  View their terms and conditions here:

The issues you state in your complaint are all clearly stated in their first paragraph.