Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Purity Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Dr Farmer Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science I ordered their make up as a 14 day trail period only paying shipping cost of 7.95 and it has been 2 weeks and no make up has arrieved!!!! Farmer Branch Texas

*Author of original report: update

I ordered make up from purity mineral science and It has been over 2 weeks and I have not recieved any product from them!!!! But they have billed my credit card for shipping cost of 7.95!!!!!

I have tried to call them on 2 diffrent occasions the first time I called I was on the phone almost an hour when the automated system asked if I would like to leave a call back number and keep my place in line and so I did that when they attempted to return my call there was a bad connection and they failed to make a second attempt to return my call. The second time I called I was on the phone for 30 minutes and when someone finally answered they asked me for my name and then told me they had no order for anyone by that name.

I asked if they were sure and she said yes I then asked to speak to a supervisor and she said that there was not one and the i asked for a different number so that I could find out about my purchase and she said she didnt have one. I said what about my money and she said contact my bank.

I then said that they owed me shipping cost and she said that there was nothing she could do. so now I am stuck witha charge and no product!!! What to do ?!?!?!?!?!!? At this point I have not had any other charges it looks like I may have just cancelled my debit card just in time!!!!

Jessie
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/Farmer-Branch-Texas/Purity-Mineral-Science-I-ordered-their-make-up-as-a-14-day-trail-period-only-paying-shippi-312668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science

update

AUTHOR: Jessie denise - (U.S.A.)

they have now charged me 59.99 and still no product!!!