Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:Oxford Ohio
Purity Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Drive Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science Purity Makeup is a scam to get your money... They keep charging my account for $59.99! Farmers Branch, Texas, 75234Farmers Branch Texas

While checking my e-mail one day I found a Purity Mineral Science make-up deal for $7.95 and after reading what its all about and also reading the guidelines and conditions I bought it thinking it was a good price. A couple of days later it showed up in the mail. I used it for the first three days and I was NOT SATISFIED at all!! It does not give good cover at all, its just sheer and shiny powder- A SCAM!!!! I thought, o well- thats what I get for not going name brand... but then, not even a month later, I GOT CHARGED AGAIN from the same name but different address for $$59.99!! After searching it on Google, I found out I'm not the only one being affected by this FRAUDULENT COMPANY!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

Played1234
Oxford, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Purity-Mineral-Science-Purity-Makeup-is-a-scam-to-get-your-money-They-keep-charging-my-299272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science