Complaint Review: Purity, Mineral Science

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:denver Colorado
Purity, Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Drive Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Purity, Mineral Science The company refuses to answer my emails that request cancellation and an RMA for my account. The toll free phone number is either busy all the time, or is not working. Farmers Branch Texas

The company will not answer my emails in regards to cancellation of my account. Additionally, the phone number has a message that it is a non-working number.

Recently, I am not getting the same phone message, but it is constantly a busy signal. I am certain to get charged shortly because I am unable to get an RMA #...as stated above, they will not answer my emails at the service@mineralscience.com address given on their site.

My only recourse is to contact my bank and let them know of the situation...the company appears to conducting business in a fraudulent manner.

Djc
denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Purity-Mineral-Science-The-company-refuses-to-answer-my-emails-that-request-cancellation-314658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity, Mineral Science