Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Purity Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Dr Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science Will not answer their phone or they put you hold forever or hangup on you. Sometimes they make it so their phone rings a fast busy! I want to cancel the order now! Farmers Branch Texas

I wanted to try the makeup but simply felt strange after making the purchase. So I immediately sent an email asking to cancel the order with no response, the following day I tried calling them to cancel the order over 15 times in one day and the phone is busy, they put you on hold or hang up on you. I sent another email with no response and tried calling the next day over 10 times with the same results. I then canceled my credit card because I am afrad they will keep charging me for money I don't have. After having this happened to me I now see all the reports of Fraud against this company and I am very concerned now. All I want is the order canceled and my money refunded.

Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Purity-Mineral-Science-Will-not-answer-their-phone-or-they-put-you-hold-forever-or-hangup-315569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science