Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Haughton Louisiana
Purity Mineral Science
13710 Hutton Dr. Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science misleading internet offer, just pay S&H if you want to continue then call # Farmers Branch Texas

I tried an offer to try Mineral makeup, just pay shipping and handling. I did receive it quickly. The invoice stated that if I wanted to continue receiving the make up then to call them they will send you a 30 day trial if you wish to discontinue call customer service then send back the brushes.

I only wanted to try it I never committed to continue, their website does not state what they have done. I happened to check my bank account and saw an outrageous charge for $59.99 for this tiny amount of cheap makeup. When I called customer service I was told I had joined their club just by receiving their product and before I could be credited the $59.99 I would have to send all the the makeup back.

It is Christmas time and I exist on Social Security Disability which is a small amount of money. This charge has caused several transactions I have made to bounce since I'm running so close during the holidays.

Pat
Haughton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Purity-Mineral-Science-misleading-internet-offer-just-pay-SH-if-you-want-to-continue-the-290876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science