Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Uxbridge Massachusetts
Purity Mineral Science
www.mineralscience.com Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science - Mineral Science Cosmetics Unethical Predators Farmers Branch Texas

I participated in an online promotion with this company where they would send you a sample of their product for $1 plus shipping. Later that evening I received an email from them informing me that if I liked the product, to do nothing and they'd send me additional product monthly at a cost of $59.99 to be charged directly to my charge card. If I didn't like the product, I was to return the product at my expense to them within two weeks of shipment. If I failed to get the product to them in that amount of time, my credit card would be charged an additional $59.99 even if I cancelled the monthly subscription.

Well here we are, closing in on that two week cutoff and no product has arrived at my door for me to return to them. I have called them on the phone and sent numerous emails. Thus far, the only response I've received is an email stating they've cancelled my monthly subscription. I'm sure there's probably something in the non-existent fine print stating that I probably should have insured the package too, but if it's there, it certainly isn't obvious.

Avoid this company at all costs!!

Regards,

Tess

Tessmnmn
Uxbridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/Farmers-Branch-Texas/Purity-Mineral-Science-Mineral-Science-Cosmetics-Unethical-Predators-Farmers-Branch-Texa-394143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science