Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Purity Mineral Science
140 Lake Dr Suite 102 Wexford, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science I was robbed my Purity Mineral Science Wexford Pennsylvania

Purity Mineral is ripping people off left and right. Their small print will get you. There is no where that you see you will be billed for 59.95 if you decide to keep the free month's supply of powders. They did try to sell the first shipment to me for 39.95 when I contacted them about returning it. I wasn't happy with it and just wanted to cancel future orders and that is when I found out they were going to charge my card for an additional 59.95 unless I jumped through hoops and returned the three tiny canisters of powder and the three brushes.

Why would I pay a reduced price of 35.95 for something I was trying to cancel? They know they are stealing from the public and they can continue to get away with it unless we do our best to stop them.

I hope everyone gets the message to run from Purity Mineral Science offers and report them to the PA governor's office.

Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/Wexford-Pennsylvania-15090/Purity-Mineral-Science-I-was-robbed-my-Purity-Mineral-Science-Wexford-Pennsylvania-294887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science