Complaint Review: Purity Mineral Science

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
Purity Mineral Science
mineralscience.com Internet U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Science Con Artist California Internet

I was scammed by them when I was on line ordering some others materials and was shown their offer. At the time I was able to go onto their website and look around, they seemed legal. So I was given the option to order a sample of the makeup and get these so called gifts(make up brush kit) to apply the makeup and somthing else. I was told they will bill my credit card the shipping and handling which came to about $7 and some change and I would receive my order in 4-7 business days. It has been two weeks and I still do not have my order and when I try to call the number on the order confirmation I am told the all the operators are busy and that someone will be with me shortly, then it comes back as tells me to leave a message and someone will return my call within the hour. No phone call, no makeup and I contacted my credit card company and they are cancelling my card.
It is a shame how people take advantage of people.
Please be very careful.

Atlanta
Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/internet/Purity-Mineral-Science-Con-Artist-California-Internet-287146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral Science