Complaint Review: Purity Mineral

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:salem Oregon
Purity Mineral
13710 Hutton Dr. Farmers Branch, Texas U.S.A.

Purity Mineral Makeup Offer is Misconceiving Farmers Branch Texas

I responded to an offer that was for a sample of their product for $7.95 to try and see if I liked it and if not to get ahold of them and cancel any further shipments of the product in which I did a few days later. I have notified them and received notice of cancellation and still they have not credited my account nor will my bank Washington Mutual. I have never received any other products from them but they charged me for it.

Kristina
salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral/Farmers-Branch-Texas-75234/Purity-Mineral-Makeup-Offer-is-Misconceiving-Farmers-Branch-Texas-321110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral