Complaint Review: Purity Mineral.Science

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2008

• Reported By:Whitehouse Texas
Purity Mineral.Science
13710 Hutton Dr. Nationwide U.S.A.

Purity Mineral. Science Very Unsatisfied with Purity Mineral Science Farmers Branch Texas

I only tried this product because I had to try a certain amount of products in order to qualify to receive an Apple I-Phone. I didn't mind this but I do mind receiving a product with no instructions whatsoever.

In addition to this, my credit card was charged $59.99 in less than two weeks. This is definitely not acceptable. I will dispute this charge even if it disqualifies me from receiving the phone as it is about the principal of this.

I have also seen several other complaints about this company so I don't feel that I am being picky.

I just hope others read this first before they fall victim to these scam artists.

Nancy
Whitehouse, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2008 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-MineralScience/nationwide/Purity-Mineral-Science-Very-Unsatisfied-with-Purity-Mineral-Science-Farmers-Branch-Texas-309671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Mineral.Science