Complaint Review: Purity Products

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Sharon — Southfield Michigan
Purity Products
PO Box 534 Santa Rosa, CA 95402 Plainview, New York USA

PURITY VITAMIN SCAM Threatened me with unauthorized use of my credit card Santa Rosa New York

Purity Products shipped a full order of a product on the same day I ordered the trial.  They refunded the money and sent a letter stating that they would once again charge the card if I didn't send back the unauthorized order by a certain date.  I did not order their full 3 month supply and I am under no obligation to return it at all and when I called to report their written THREAT they refused to send me to their legal department.  I hung up and found them listed in an obscure place in Santa Rosa CA and called that phone number (707) 546-2585.  They answer that number with their name and then immediately hang up cutting you off.

This is a crooked company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Products/Plainview-New-York-11803/PURITY-VITAMIN-SCAM-Threatened-me-with-unauthorized-use-of-my-credit-card-Santa-Rosa-New-1121772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Products