Complaint Review: Puro Clean of Boynton Beach, Fl

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Sierra — Delray beach Florida
Puro Clean of Boynton Beach, Fl
1370 Industrial Ave Boynton beach, Florida USA

Puro Clean of Boynton Beach, Fl Worst experience if my life when I really needed help after a fire in my home. Boynton beach Florida

Worst consumer experience of my life in one of the most  crucial times, a fire.  I really don't know where to start as I could write a novel on how bad this Puro Clean franchisee is. Brad the owner is a fire chaser, at my door before fireman were gone. My son was 8 months at the time and in a desperate time I chose Brad because his promise to clean and restore to previous  condition and a Red Cross symbol on his card. I had a rug I purchased for my son to learn to walk taken and held hostage for 5 months.. Lost many of our clothing. He was paid in full for the cleaning by insurance, yet my house stood full of soot and refused to come back and finish the job and bring me back my rug until he was paid for a renovation that he didn't even begin. Once paid to complete renovation did he come back and clean the items he was paid to do 5 months ago. For each itemized task he was paid for I had to inspect like I was running the construction.  If I would have let him, Brad was trying to get away without doing over $8,000 worth of work he was paid to do.  I hounded the franchise HQ to finally make sure just what was supposed to be done to actually be completed. Even complete there were many items he was paid to complete that he did not. The renovation was done, but the tile, paint look like a teenager did it. They ruined my brand new carpet. I am sure there is a lot more, but I think this is enough. Normally I don't complain or care to review a company, but the public must be aware of someone taking advantage of people in tough situations such as fires with a 8 month old living in the house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puro-Clean-of-Boynton-Beach-Fl/Boynton-beach-Florida-33426/Puro-Clean-of-Boynton-Beach-Fl-Worst-experience-if-my-life-when-I-really-needed-help-aft-1123227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puro Clean of Boynton Beach, Fl