Complaint Review: Puronics

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Tab in Phx — Phoenix Arizona
Puronics
7602 N. 17TH AVE Phoenix, Arizona USA

Puronics We paid off our unit early, in full and they sent us to collections and keep harassing us!! They call me...not sure where from. Phone

We purchased a puronics system and financed it.  We had the money to pay it off early.  They sent us a bill and said we paid it late.  I called and spoke to them and they were very unruley and extreemly rude to me.  They wanted me to pay a late fee when we were on time.  They continued to send bills and i wrote a letter.  I recieved a letter back and a manager said they would drop it.  Now, months later, I am getting calls from collections...I think the whole thing is ridiculous.  I am being harrassed because they didn't get to collect all the interest on us.  We are being punished for paying off early.  Buy another system if you want great customer service.  You will NOT get it here that is for sure.  Be prepared to be harrassed for years to come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puronics/Phoenix-Arizona/Puronics-We-paid-off-our-unit-early-in-full-and-they-sent-us-to-collections-and-keep-har-1121204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puronics