Complaint Review: Puronics/Aqua Clear System of GA

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By:Hiram Georgia U.S.A.
Puronics/Aqua Clear System of GA
825 Jamerson Rd. Ste 101 Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Puronics/Aqua Clear System of GA Sold me a water system while witholding important details such as expensive continued maintenance and yearly purchases of salts and filters Marietta, Georgia

I find it real strange that my first report about 3 weeks ago has disappeared. Hmmmm  Well this is my story. I purchased a water system from Puronics/Aqua Systems of Ga in November 2012. They sent out a salesperson who gave a 2 1/2 hour presentation of how the systems works and what it can do. I liked the system so I made the purchase for $5450.  In January I was on the internet reading up on my new system and found out that I was responsible for paying for expensive yearly maintenance and purchasing salt and filters for the life of this system!! Now my problem is this, if the salesperson had told me about this prior to the purchase I would have definitely said no thanks, but he NEVER mentioned any of this, therefore, I feel like I was lied to which caused me to make a purchase without all of the facts. I called Aqua Systems in Marietta, Ga and they offered me discounted filters but that is not what I want. I want the system out of my house.  Jeff Atkins at Puronics of California called me about  2 weeks ago and I  talked to him twice about resolving this issue. After the second call I haven't heard from him since. And to make matters worse after I made my first payment of $111.00 in February ONLY $20 went to the balance!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PuronicsAqua-Clear-System-of-GA/Marietta-Georgia-30066/PuronicsAqua-Clear-System-of-GA-Sold-me-a-water-system-while-witholding-important-detail-1018342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puronics/Aqua Clear System of GA