amounts

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2006

• Reported By:Fayetteville Arkansas
Purpose Mastercard
dpiteleconnect.com Fayetteville, Arkansas U.S.A.

Purpose Mastercard / DPi TeleConnect Dishonest, fraudelent, theft Fayetteville, Arkansas, Nationwide

I went to Cash Advance in Fayetteville, Arkansas to purchase a pre-paid Mastercard for one purpose and one purpose only, that purpose being to be able to prove age on ToonTown so I could Secret Chat with my real life friends. I specifically asked if I could get a MASTERCARD and I was told yes. I explained what I needed it for. I specifically asked if I would be receiving a MASTERCARD today and was told yes. I paid $30 cash (of which I can spend $4.55) and received a "Purpose" card.... no expiration date. This card can be used for nothing except for pulling funds from an ATM machine... which only pays in multiples of $10. I will receive my "MASTERCARD" in 7 - 10 days. I could have purchased a legit Visa with a 7 - 10 day wait for only $10!!!! And been ablet o use all funds placed on it! I tried calling the customer service line for Purpose from 3:58 p.m. CT until 2:04 a.m. CT every 3 minutes and each and every time I received a message that all circuits were currently busy. Guess I wasn't the only one with an issue!!!!!

Word of advice.... spend less... buy from a different vendor.... wait the 7 - 10 days, and hopefully get better service.... or at least some service!!!!!

Bridget
Fayetteville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2006 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purpose-Mastercard/Fayetteville-Arkansas/Purpose-Mastercard-DPi-TeleConnect-Dishonest-fraudelent-theft-Fayetteville-Arkansas-171585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purpose Mastercard