Complaint Review: Purrsrus www.purrsrus.com lilpurs

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — New York New York United States of America
Purrsrus www.purrsrus.com lilpurs
Internet warren, Ohio United States of America

Purrsrus www.purrsrus.com lilpurs ~PurrsRus aka Lil Purrs~ Kept deposit on second cat & never sent cat or refunded Internet warren, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Tracy Hosfelt falsifying more reports.

*UPDATE Employee: Another Fake report BY Gwen Lough Arnold gwenrn@fire2wire.com

*Consumer Comment: Fake report by GroovySphynx / Tracy Hosfelt

*Consumer Comment: This is a false report !!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Give me a break!!!

Please do not purchase from this woman.  There are 4 families living in one small home with a bunch of cats & dogs.  Also watch her price fluctuates during the day depending on how much she has had to drink.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purrsrus-wwwpurrsruscom-lilpurs/Internet-warren-Ohio-/Purrsrus-wwwpurrsruscom-lilpurs-PurrsRus-aka-Lil-Purrs-Kept-deposit-on-second-cat-ne-962952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purrsrus www.purrsrus.com lilpurs

Tracy Hosfelt falsifying more reports.

AUTHOR: Sphynxie - (United States of America)

Tracy Hosfelt is currently under investigation for fraud.  She has just added slander to the list by accusing others of filing this complaint.  The lawyer is on retainer so keep it up Tracy Hosfelt.  January 2013 is almost here!!

Another Fake report BY Gwen Lough Arnold gwenrn@fire2wire.com

AUTHOR: Gwen Arnold IAMGWENRN cunt - (United States of America)

Brought to you by iamgwen

Fake report by GroovySphynx / Tracy Hosfelt

AUTHOR: Sphynxie - (United States of America)

This is so fake.  The story is familiar though.  This is what Tracy Hosfelt of GroovySphynx does to people.  Tracy made this report.  Michelle is an honest person being harassed by a psycho - Tracy Hosfelt, Tracy Hoss or whatever  the voices tell her to call herself this week.  Beware of GroovySphynx is the moral of this story!!

This is a false report !!!!

AUTHOR: Mmf - (United States of America)

This is a false report I believe made by Tracy Hosfelt of Groovysphynx,she is the one who sells sick fip kittens ,read this link  www,drumhorses.biz

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Give me a break!!!

AUTHOR: Purrsrus - (United States of America)

I have 4 people living in my home!! 2 are our children!! Yes I own a dog that means 1... Stupis a*s.... Drinking not me.. Haven't had a drink not even social in over a year.. Never was a drinker... So you sent me a deposit on a 2nd Sphynx and didn't get a Sphynx... That's because you never bought a Sphynx from me to begin with!!! Get a life.. As I stated in the other report IP address can be traced and I will contact my lawyer today.. You can't call, text or email me as I blocked you from harassing me and call my husband out of his name.. Get over yourself and you know who you are!!! At least I am not sleeping with a married man.. GO get your own man not someone elses and I am better than you... As far as my prices yes I lower prices as kittens get older to get them into homes unlike you having over 30 plus adults...