Complaint Review: Pw Eauction (aka) Ip Eauction (aka) Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Sat, May 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:damascus Oregon
Pw Eauction (aka) Ip Eauction (aka) Pacific Webworks
180 S 300 West Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pw Eauction (aka) Ip Eauction (aka) Pacific Webworks carged my credit card without my permission Salt Lake City Utah

I cancelled the service before the trial period ended.
I dusputed the charges from this company with my credit card company and they reversed the charges.
Now, on my new credit card statement I was charged for a new month of service I already canceled and received a confirming email of that cancellation.

This company needs to be put out of business immediately!!!
They are scam artists of the worst kind !!

Anonymousme
damascus, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2008 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pw-Eauction-aka-Ip-Eauction-aka-Pacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pw-Eauction-aka-Ip-Eauction-aka-Pacific-Webworks-carged-my-credit-card-without-my-perm-331876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pw Eauction (aka) Ip Eauction (aka) Pacific Webworks