Complaint Review: Px Performance Health - Pure Acai Berry

• Submitted: Sun, October 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 19, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Gordon Georgia
Px Performance Health - Pure Acai Berry
PO BOX 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Px Performance Health, Pure Acai Berry Unauthorized Charges Orem Utah

My wife saw this ad on the internet and she asked me to order her the "Free Trial for 4.87". I did so and received the product within 5 days. Then a week later I noticed my bank account was charged $79.76 from the same company. WTFO! I went to the website and verified that there was no other charges listed on the web site. However, under the terms and conditions link at the very bottom of the web site there was information.

If i wanted to be enrolled into a monthly weight loss program then I would of joined the Local Y. Not some internet scam artist with Brad and Anglina on it. This site is BS and I want everyone to know about it. I will file another report with the local Post Office and the BBB and whomever else I can get to listen. Do not be fooled by these scum sucking individuals that are rippoing you off.

Marc
Fort Gordon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2008 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Px-Performance-Health-Pure-Acai-Berry/Orem-Utah-84097/Px-Performance-Health-Pure-Acai-Berry-Unauthorized-Charges-Orem-Utah-382672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Px Performance Health - Pure Acai Berry