Complaint Review: Pyramid Collection

• Reported By: summer — boulder Colorado
Pyramid Collection
Internet USA

Pyramid Collection BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY Internet

Ordered from Pyramid Collection and 1) shipping cost outrageous 2) merchandise took a month to get to me AFTER I had spent hours trying to contact them 3) merchandise was BEYOND cheap 4) they double billed me for items that I hadn't even received 4) they still managed to milk $60 dollars out of me  for shipping that took a month for me to receive and 5) emailed them numerous times only to get wrong info.sent back to me usually a WEEK later. I have reported them to my banks security and fraud, the CO BBB, and my local State Attorney Generals Office. I've never had an experience like this and I ONLY order things online. I have since read many reviews and apparently all of the above is common practice for them as well as signing people up for non-authourized subscriptions as well as sell your personal info. I have flagged them with Bank of America's fraud and security dept. to try and avoid from having this done to me as well. SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHO IS RUNNING THIS "BUSINESS" AND STOP THEM FROM HARMING OTHERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyramid-Collection/internet/Pyramid-Collection-BEWARE-OF-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-1072981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyramid Collection